Is he blowing me off for his friends?

This guy and I said we were gonna hang out one night but he ended up doing something else. We never set a time or decided exactly what we would do. He just said what time u off work? And I said 9 then he said let's hang out. I got off work and texted him and he was hanging out with friends. Is that him blowing me off? The let's hang out was very casual and he's not that great at making set plans cause he's as little spontaneous while I like to set time. Am I crazy for being irritated?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, you never mentioned whether you wanted to hang out together alone (mini-date night?) or with other people. I understand how you might feel irritated, i would as well. But the whole situation might have been avoided if you would ask him what he was going to do up until the time you got off. That way, you'll know what he's doing when you finally do get off work. Its a communication thing, that way you would know that he wants to hang out with you and that you just need to meet up with him wherever he's at.

If you want to do something specific with him, like see a movie or go to a particular restuarant, you need to tell him before hand. Don't tell him what he can/cannot do, but rather just ask him what you would like to do before going out and where he'll be when you get off of work. Just communicate more, thats all. No big deal.

Respond to my post please!
    girlsaskguys. com/dating/q1192553-if-your-gf-bf-told-you-its-easier-to-ask-for-forgiveness-than-for

What Guys Said 2

• Id leave him alone js

• I'm so sorry but he is :(

What Girls Said 1

• To me it does sound like he blew you off. my bf does this too sometimes. I know how you feel, but for guys, they really have more "fun" with their guy friends and I think ur bf probably forgot. And it does sound kind of casual... so maybe he didn't think of hanging out with you seriously, and just offered as a nice conversation thing: lets hangout sometime.