My brother keeps befriending guys I've been with?

My brother started to befriend a guy who I had a thing for and although me and this guy weren't together, he did come to my room one night stayed over and we kissed and cuddled. Then after a few months and me and him stopping talking, my brother started to try to become friends with him. Do u think this is not right?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol.. i thought it would be the exact opposite. is it a younger brother or older brother? that usually will define things a lot. these are the actions of a younger brother though. i will explain after you define which it is.

• so I'm right then. he's probably doing it to get to know him, both to assess his compatibility and to gauge what to prepare for in the case that he becomes an in-law. I've done it for my older sis. if it were an older brother.. there would be more clashes in your description lol

What Guys Said 3

• All the guys that dump my sister are freaking afraid of me so I don't do that. Lol the first guy that did that got thrown out our livingroom window. So I like to keep them afraid of me.

• If you feel very uncomfortable with this let your brother know! Blood is thicker than water

• Maybe he is trying to get dirt on you, but most likely he just likes him as a buddy

What Girls Said 2

• It might not be on purpose that he befriended him?

• sounds like serena's little brother on gossip girl