Help! Dating in your thirties?

I've Been Seeing This Guy For 3 Months But Only Exclusive For A Couple Weeks. I Want Home To Meet My Kids But Every Time I Bring It Up He Gets Uncomfortable And Won't Come Over If Their At My House. How LongDo You Wait To introduce Kids, Is It Odd That He Doesn't Want To Meet Them?

Most Helpful Guy

• You introduce him to your kids once you know it's serious. That is to say when you to both agree that relationship is heading somewhere and have begun to discuss future plans. Children should oly be introduced to people that will become fixtures in their lives

What Guys Said 3

• You need to drop this guy, I f you invinted him and he acts weird to me he wants no part of being a father are even the thought of it

• This is odd and makes me question his motives and comittment.

• in my opinion it is weird , as for me , the advantage of dating single mom is , whenever i feel a bit bored of her , i can play with her kid , children r surely cute and adorable..

What Girls Said 1

• I'm also in my 30s, and I have 3 kids. I'd wait at least 6 months to a year before introducing him to your kids. It can be weird for him, but really you should be worrying if it's weird for the kids. I'd want to know if this guy was really going to be around before I start bringing someone around. No sense in my kids getting attached if it's a guy that may or may not work out. It's just damage control. Kids get heartbroken too with breakups.