Why did he bother calling me?

My boyfriend and I broke up a few months ago and he said that he wanted to stay friends. I was so angry at him because he really didn't give me a straight answer to why he broke up with me so I didn't talk to him for about 4 months. Then about 3 months ago we started talking again and everything was going good, I thought we could finally be friends. Then on Valentine's Day he invited me to a movie so I went and it was just like old times, but I knew we could only be friends. Then I texted him last week and he didn't answer so I just thought he was busy. Then 2 days after that I got a random text that said stop bugging me. What should I think of this whole situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• He was just seeing if he could get you back. I would not bother with him anymore. His loss.

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry hun

It sounds like the text was 'spurred on' by another girl!

You are worth better and a chick like you can no doubts find a genuine guy!

It's time to move on. Easy to say I know!. :-(

What Girls Said 1

• He's a guy. What do you expect? I'm sorry to say this, but you can't really be friends with exes. You can try all you want, but it'll always be awkward between the two of you. Most likely someone else had his phone if you guys were hanging out just a week before and everything was fine. But guys are weird when it comes to stuff like that.