Would a girl rather go to a guy's apartment if he lived by himself or had roommates?

Girls, would you come over to a guy's apartment if he lived by himself or if he lived with roommates? I would think with roommates it is more of group fun.

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. Are his room mates inappropriate assholes?

0|0
    0|0
    • Regular people, but you know, they're around...

• Show All
    • I guess it depends on the age as well. Girls in their late 20s may want a guy who is out of the college scene. Some of my friends are in their mid-20s and are absolutely pumped about living together. But I feel like a gf-bf don't want to live with roommates.

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't mind either one. I'd like the privacy of him living alone but having other guys around would be fun cause then we could about different things and just have fun (not in a sexual way) haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • if i like the guys its fun if he has roommates but only if he has hiss own room and if they leave once in a while.

0|0
    0|0
    • i can't imagine anyone having a problem with it if he's got his own room.

• I think I'd prefer it if he had roommates. I just like having people there to joke around with, plus I live alone so it's not like we couldn't have privacy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather he live by himself, but if he lived with his roommates it wouldn't be a deal breaker

1|0
    0|0
  • To get gangbanged.

0|0
    0|0
    • hahaha

• Sexual stuff is the only reason I would visit a group of guys.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.