Am I shapeless? (pics)?

is it cause of my narrow hips or small butt that is too small for my chuncky legs.. http://imgur.com/a/BdXAC

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you look fine

What Guys Said 9

• Perfect (:
    I love your figure! Don't think you have chunky legs at all. Pretty sure if I saw you in a swimsuit I'd be turned on

• You look fine to me. Actually a nice body, don't worry about it.

• I agree with you zombie. Nothing. To worry about all looks good

• You're kinda squishy. You can be a lot skinnier since you appear to be skinny fat not muscle.

• you look fine to me :)

• Picture doesn't work

• You got a cute butt
    very cute it made my dick stand up ;)
    i wanna grab hold with my hands and squeeze your butt cheeks (one hand on each)

• This is a serious answer by the way

• yeah it's because you're skinny fat and have zero muscles mass because you mustn't do any hard sports, probably coupled with cycles of fat gain and fat loss whilst all the while loosing underlying muscle because your body has no reason to hang onto it or build it because you don't use it.

The truth hits hard

• You look fine to me. :)

What Girls Said 4

• You can do squat if you have problem with your butt. For me it looks good. You are definitely not shapeless.

• You have such slim legs... what? Not chunky at all! You have a lovely figure! I'm jealous :(

• Looks good and shapely :)

• Its called banana shape. Im not making that up! Its actually real XD