Tiny adorable girls, yay or nay?

"She's so shy, so sweet, so small, she's a living doll" That's me.
Girls like me are a turn on or a turn off?

1|0
2|18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• I love petite girls, so it's a turn-on for me. But this is a matter of preference - my good buddy prefers tall Amazon women, for example.

Having said that, most guys aren't all that concerned about a girl's height/size (assuming she isn't overweight), so even if a guy preferred taller girls, if he liked you, your size usually isn't going to stop him from wanting to be with you. For most of us, there are a handful of high-priority characteristics that we care about, and that can be make-or-break with a girl to us, but height just isn't one of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dated a girl like that for sometime. Its nice and sweet but if they identify with being "a little doll" its weird. This girl loved being small cute and petite but acted as if she were a little girl/princess it was weird. As long as the girl has a mature personality and looks like a doll i would be more than attracted. From a physical stand point, turn on! It makes the man you are with feel big, strong, and dominant!

2|0
    0|0
  • Definitely yay!
    Perfect type for me, almost non existing it seem like though

Yeah very big turn on though

2|0
    0|0
  • Turn on for sure. I hate when girls think a huge ass or huge breasts is attractive to all men. It isn't for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • a big yay they are feminine and adorable

2|0
    0|0
  • If she literally looks like a baby then no. I mean cute girls are very cute yes but not in a sexually attractive way. At least for me it would feel like having sex with underrage haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • And I'm only talking about the face here. I'm not saying I absolutely need a woman with curves. I don't mind if they are small, shy, tiny, slim etc. But I prefer when they look and act kind of their age.

• Turn on, I'm not a big guy so you wouldn't be tiny to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Turn on? Goddamn YES!!!

Sounds like heaven if she has a pleasant disposition.

1|0
    0|0
  • HUGE TURN ON. That is my dream girl you're describing.

1|0
    0|0
  • YAY!

1|0
    0|0
  • I do like tiny women. I always have.

1|0
    0|0
  • ofc yay :) small girls are so adorable.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have said yes until I met my fiancee who is almost as tall as me xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Short, Tall, I like 'em all

0|1
    0|0
  • Potentially, if skinny and proportionate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell naw. Tall chicks all the way

0|0
    1|1
  • Somehow a lot of girls think they're adorable because they're small. I don't really get it. I prefer tall girls, but being sweet and shy could never be a turn off.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• Woop woop small girl squad!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh, but I dont think 5'5 is really tiny? o: Umm, everyone says Im really tall, and Im 5'6! (>_<)

0|0
    0|0