What actually are the pros? I can't seem to see any. Only downsides - lose money, lose time, gain absolutely nothing.
Most Helpful Guy
Pros of dating someone other than a rich older woman:
1. You won't be treated like her personal pet.
3. You'd be with someone you're genuinely attracted to.
4. You'd be motivated to get your own job and pay your own way.
5. You might be happy with someone your age/poor.
6. You could be with someone you have things in common with.
7. You could build a lifetime relationship with someone who won't be forgetting her own name when you're 40.
9. Money can't buy you happiness young grasshopper.
10. You could have kids/raise a family.
11. You won't be a shallow, selfish, manipulative prick who is either conning a desperate older woman or is allowing an older woman to use you as her personal sex object in exchange for spare cash.
Cons of people who won't date someone other than a rich older woman dating someone who is not a rich older woman:
1. They wouldn't deserve it
2. Some poor woman would be stuck with a total d**khead.1