Is texting someone you like the same as calling? What do you think?

So I like this guy he is 29 and I'm 23 and we have been on 3 dates and known each other a little over 3 weeks. I have always loved texting more than talking on the phone I'm just not really a phone person but since I like this guy all I want to do is talk to him on the phone. But lately all he has been doing is texting me every day and he is not a shy guy he is a very confident outgoing guy. Its just frustrating me because why won't he just call me but when we do talk ont he phone its only for 15 min if that. I know during the week he is a really busy guy but the first week we hung out he called me like 2 or 3 times a week but now he hardly calls me. Do you think I'm overreacting? Do you think he is just texting me just to be nice and just as friends? But when he does text sometimes he will flirt with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Texting is a good way to make you seem like an immature little kid in my book. Texting is taking basic human communication and making an immature kids' game out of it. I don't respond to girls who text a lot. Pick up a phone and call me if you want to talk. Don't send a text unless you want me to look down on you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Every guy is different. Just because he isn't talking to you as much doesn't mean he doesn't like you. Some guys are not really talkative. I know I am not, many he is the same way. Now if he starts to not text or talk, I would get worried. But do you get together often?

• The last time I saw him was a little over a week in a half ago and that date really wasn't that great but he kept calling me 2 days later for two days and then has since been texting me.

• Why didn't the date go well? Are you getting together again? If he is planning to get together with you again and is still texting I wouldn't be too afraid yet.

• some guys just like to text instead of talk cause they probally don't have much to say. I know it happens to me alot. its annoying sometimes. but now with everyone having sidekicks and blackberrys everyone rather text then talk. but sometimes its good to hear each others voice.