I honestly think I won't ever find love?

I mean im 22 never had boyfriend all my friends are either in a rel, married or have kids and im here like lets work hard and play hard..

I've dated 3 guys and non of them stick around.. something comes up all the time.. i hate going on dates.. im just so sad
im never going to get in a rel or be married or have kids.

This is the ideal boyfriend a guy who has his own stuff going on, and i have my own stuff going on, a guy who i dont need to talk to everyday a guy who has his own freedom and i have mine but at the same time we come together and become one

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me tell you something. I`m in a worser situation than you but even though it`s tempting to give up on love, I have not give in yet. Whereas you have already been in 3 relationships before, there are people like me who never got in a relationship like that. More than that, and I`m older than you. I have no idea how to find a wife, I have spent a couple of years trying to get a girl for that but no sign until now. You see, I have been working really hard but I have not throw in the towel. Just keep working hard, developing your inner self, maturing your mind and soul, learning from previous experiences.

So just calm down, you are just starting your life and just need time. By the way, I need more information about you to check better your situation. Do you have religion? Do you believe in God? What`s your philosophy of life?

• I've dated not a rel

• It felt like as if i was a random girl he dated and just didn't give a shit about, im not a girl who hooks up with guys i have my dignity and i dont sleep around with anyone and he made me feel dirty

• Well I just pointed out what you need to do to improve your chances of success in your pursuit of marriage. Do you want to take my advice or not? I don`t know why you are so obsessed with the fact he rejected you for not sleeping with him. There are lots of guys looking for serious commitment like me. Just look around better and forget this dude...

What Guys Said 7

• maybe the problem is you? its possible. it could be anything. this is usually a private issue but if you are comfortable displaying it out here in the open, fine, if not, send me a message. Im fine with both. but we have to get to the bottom of this problem.

• I'm 27 almost 28 ugh, and I've never dated a girl, ever had good positive friends until now and I feel like I can barely talk to them, brides hem being girls and the one hat I would date has a bf. I wouldn't count yourself out just yet. At least your living your living your life while you can

• you should be happy that you didn't end up your life marrying, unlike your friends

• i know who does that at 22.. i mean i want so much more than that

• Of course you won't, with that attitude. You attract what you put out. If you put 100% effort into finding a solid, secure partner and communicate effectively, you will meet the right man. Love comes from within first. You will never doubt your own abilities to love another if you are free of self doubt.

• Im tired of having to go out there and "sell" myself.. try to make someone like me, date for a few week and the guy pulls away.. same old routine

• Lol those 3 dates are alrdy consider ur bf.. i hate BIC phat liars >=|

• no they arent.. when u date someone their not ur bf.. not if it last for a month or so

• To meh, dating is alrdy consider ur bf. U date cuz u like him and he likes u otherwise y'all wouldn't go on dates correct?

• Not with that attitude you won't

• i tried with a better attitude and dated a great guy and suddently he pulled away after a great date on v day where he told me he liked me .. telling me weeks later he wsnt looking for antyhing serious because he didn't have time.. we are friends still but it was all so weird

• He's bad with women then

• He was in a rel for six years.. broke up last year but she has a kid now with another guy

• Give me a blow job every morning and I'll be your love for the rest of my life

What Girls Said 4

• I always think. like that even though I've had bfs. You will. find someone it takes time. I know how. you feel. My friends have bfs or live with them
    some even have kids an I am like :(. will. that happen for. me. I am. near 22 we got. time hun so dont worry :) . Also do your friends try set you up with. guys. they know are decent good way to. meet someone. Good luck

• Are you comfortable in your own skin?

• I am but i think im so use to be alone that getting committed to someone scares me.. like why would someone want to be with me.. I've always been alone.

• i mean i do get asked out but i dont see anything i like in those menn.. i dont want to date if it won't go anywehre.. i want to date someone i connect with and have fun with not to just be with someone random.

• everyones on tinder hooking up, thats not what i want..

• You will I promise

• Don't worry I feel the same. I'm 24, I've only been with one person (a woman). I've never been on a date, never had a bf, and I think I'm just general man repellant. lol People say "it'll happen" but thats not necessarily true. I met a 33yo woman in my same exact position. I've accepted that I could actually be single forever and eventually have kids on my own. As long as I'm financially well off and have a good support network around me to help, having my own child won't be unbearable. And I don't think I'd give up the opportunity to be a mother, if my cards were all in place. Thats a kind of love that is more important to me than marriage or relationships. I know I'm going to have my own kid if I'm not married by like, 35. And it seems to be going in that direction.

Its sad but... I don't know I have a life and so many plans for the near future that I'm excited about, on top of a great last few years. I'm definitely mopey about the "forever single status" but I'm also not making serious moves to change it. I talk about it a lot, but I'm not doing certain things that may help. And I think on some level, I'm afraid of dating and intimacy.

So I guess thats the only advice that can be given to you. Really think about what it is about you that contributes to your patterns. Talk to trusted friends and ask them for uncensored honesty and record their opinions. Talk to a counselor or therapist and see what they say. You may have a variety of emotional, psychological demons coming through in this aspect of your life. Or maybe you're bad at choosing them. (obviously) Maybe you subconsciously sabotage yourself. Someone in your life will be better able to help and give advice. You should also be introspective and consider why you get these results. If you really want to change them, you can.

Where are you from that all your early 20s friends are in relationships, married, or have kids though? I don't know if thats something I'd admire, tbh...