When you see a woman smoking what do you men think?

recently i have picked up the habit of smoking menthol cigarettes, cause it helps with my anxiety. Would this make you not wanna be with me or take interest in me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a turn off for me i.. but if i get to know you may be i will change my mind slowly

What Guys Said 12

• I don't like it if it's going to be long term but if it's just something you do occasionally that you don't plan on doing forever then I'm fine with it.

• For me it would depend on how many - a chain smoker is a huge turn off but someone who smokes a few times a week when they are feeling anxious isn't a problem for me.

• I honestly can't answer for every dude out there but win I see a chick smoking I see a bad attitude and its not a deal braker but it is a put off a little bit for me. but if I know a chick smokes pot that is a tern on for me just because I know she likes things to be calm and she obviously don't care what other people think. hope I helped and good luck

• Women who smoke will almost be sold on anything. Nasty.

• Turn off. I don't mind it, But I'm not gonna go after you to hard. Could maybe change my mind about you through effort.

• Oh, i actually have something in common with a women.

• Better off to suck a pacifier no poisons.
    With that said I don't want my c**k to smell like a cig afteer your done.

• If I didn't know why you smoked id definitely just label you as trashy and move along

• I'm just saying one thing, smoking is a huge turnoff

• I honestly think it's a turn off. But I wouldn't judge off of it.

• Not sure about dating but I would enjoy hooking up with a girl that smokes. I have found some menthols make the girls breath smell kind of minty so not as smoky as others who don't smoke methols.

• I smoke, only to reduce drinking, but most of the people i smoke with are women.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys don't really care, if he doesn't smoke maybe not unless your smokin' hot lol guys that do smoke don't care all guys are different