When you see a woman smoking what do you men think?

recently i have picked up the habit of smoking menthol cigarettes, cause it helps with my anxiety. Would this make you not wanna be with me or take interest in me?

0|0
1|13

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a turn off for me i.. but if i get to know you may be i will change my mind slowly

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I don't like it if it's going to be long term but if it's just something you do occasionally that you don't plan on doing forever then I'm fine with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it would depend on how many - a chain smoker is a huge turn off but someone who smokes a few times a week when they are feeling anxious isn't a problem for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly can't answer for every dude out there but win I see a chick smoking I see a bad attitude and its not a deal braker but it is a put off a little bit for me. but if I know a chick smokes pot that is a tern on for me just because I know she likes things to be calm and she obviously don't care what other people think. hope I helped and good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Women who smoke will almost be sold on anything. Nasty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn off. I don't mind it, But I'm not gonna go after you to hard. Could maybe change my mind about you through effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, i actually have something in common with a women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better off to suck a pacifier no poisons.
    With that said I don't want my c**k to smell like a cig afteer your done.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I didn't know why you smoked id definitely just label you as trashy and move along

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just saying one thing, smoking is a huge turnoff

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly think it's a turn off. But I wouldn't judge off of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure about dating but I would enjoy hooking up with a girl that smokes. I have found some menthols make the girls breath smell kind of minty so not as smoky as others who don't smoke methols.

0|0
    0|0
  • I smoke, only to reduce drinking, but most of the people i smoke with are women.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Guys don't really care, if he doesn't smoke maybe not unless your smokin' hot lol guys that do smoke don't care all guys are different

1|0
    0|0