Would a guy read a letter from a girl?

OK so, I was talking to this guy but a month ago some complications happened. We haven't talked since and I really miss him. Would a guy read a handwritten letter of apology and pretty much saying you hope he's doing well and etc...

Please be honest. I really want he and I to work things out...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea he'll read it for def. That's so sweet of you. Try to throw in a short poem.
    When you write ensure it's from your heart.
    Best to write when you're really missing him... then words will appear more meaningful & magically.
    Goidelic luck & admire your making an effort.
    I would be very flattered if a girl wrote to me.
    Shows you like him so much.

• I'm just scared about what happened he won't be able to forgive me even though it wasn't me... But still he practically told me not to talk to him again but I think that was out of anger. I gave it a month so maybe he'd feel better about the situation. I just hope this atkesst let's him know I will always be here for him... Even if he really doesn't want me anymore.

• Maybe this will help me move on need be... It sucks. I'm just glad I have school to keep me distracted. I was doing okay until he started posting shit on FB and I seen his name. That's when I went all to hell recently. Then when I prayed the other night on what to do I had a dream making it all worse :( I just wish I wasn't so touchy feely.

• In the end it's up to you. In my opinion there's no harm in you trying to convey your true feelings & truth. He'll understand you better. Maybe just realise that you are his ideal partner.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes. He would.

• I'd read it and post it to my wall.

• Lol like Facebook wall or the wall in your bedroom? Just to clarity

• I sense sarcasm.

• Nope, I'd really do it.

• I would. Also rare that anyone writes handwritten stuff anymore.

• I'm pretty old fashioned for a 20 year old. I figure it would be more meaningful then a text or call. Its tangible to he can read it when he pleases

• I definatly don't want anything like that happening again... I let my insecurities get to me

And I've actually I already wrote the letter and have it hidden

• We all have insecurities, we all do, we're only human. The trick is not to let those negative feelings get the best of us.

Oh, and if I were you, I'd make a copy of it so I know what I'd sent him. Kind of as a reminder of what not to do in the future. May the universe be on your side!

• Of course he would. If he has any feelings he would.

• Im hoping he does bc lord knows I do seeing the past three days he's been in my dreams

• Pretty much every friend I have is a girl and I haven't gotton to go out with any of em. And around them im pretty social. I just can't get that kind of attention.

• You will eventually:) I didn't expect to have feelings for this guy but I do and now I'm scared its all fucked up.

• Shure. I did it my self.

• Even if what happened was fairly bad? BC I'm nervous as fuck about this. Like I won't be mad if he doesn't reply but I want him to at least read it.

• If he really have interest in you he will.

• if it's not ultra long. it's too long i won't bother reading it

• Define long?

• I'm a woman! We have more to say then half a page

• Good luck

• Some will read it and appreciate it, some will run and avoid you like you're a stalker, and others... well they will take a picture of it with their phone and post it on snap chat for the world to see... Know who you're spilling your guts to before you do it.

• He doesn't even have Snapchat. On top of that, he and I were friends WAY before what happened between us. If he wanted to be a dick he coukd ruin me with the secrets only he knows about me. However, he hasn't. I feel like maybe he has been thinking about me as well because the status he posted the other day. So, I don't think he would "show it to the world" if I was a stalker I would have messaged him long before now but I waited a month to let the steam blow off a bit.

• I'd read it, but that's just me. I had a girl stalk me for 3-4 years after several months of general avoidance. A month break doesn't mean no stalking. lol Anyway, like I said I would read it and keep it secret.

• Yea... I'm not a weirdo. I mean yea I care about him a lot but its not worth doing all that hahah I got school to worry about not wtf he is doing.

What Girls Said 0