Girls, do you even check guys out?

it seems to me that girls don't check out guys like we check them out

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 25

• Not often. A guy has to be out of this world attractive for me to drool over him. Girls don't think of guys and sex like guys do about girls.

• this is the response i have been waiting for xD i knew it

• I mean, when I look at my surrounding I may notice a guy is attractive or whatever but I don't stare and appraise like a lot of dudes seem to. I do know some girls who totally do that though.

• i see you're too different from us we check the hell out of an attractive girl

• That's good for you, but you can't just assume every girl you stare it is comfortable with it or flattered by it.

• i get you

• Yarr. We're just more sneaky about it ;)

• I don't like to make eye contact with strangers.. but when I notice a hot guy I will look at him for 3 seconds.

• we are so different from you we will look at an attractive girl for a minute xD

• can you then control yourself?

• hhhhhhh never got slapped nor beaten by an angry boyfriend maybe because she found me good looking i don't know :p

• We look, we just don't brag.

• Pft, yesss. Of course I do. I'm just discrete about it lol In my opinion, the reason why I'm discrete is because I don't want them judging me or thinking that I'm some kind of creep :'D

• Yes, duh XD I just hope I can do it more subtly than some of the guys..

• you're cute there i said it see how it is simple for us guys to give a compliment

• i'd give you a tip: go approach all of your crushes and i am 100% sure that no one would turn you down guaranteed cause you're too cute to be shut down

• hahaah I wish that were true

• Of course. I usually have some thoughts running through my mind when I see an attractive guy.

• why don't you make it obvious so you can hook up with that attractive dude the way you do it is so discreet

• i see i am shy too but i check the hell out of a fine girl

• The staring is awkward to me so I might have a quick glance at him but that's it.

• Yeah, I'm just more subtle than guys. Plus generally we don't sound as desperate as men ogling a girl. But yeah, I check guys out all the time and imagine if they're good in bed. I have a dirty mind!

• Not necessarily.. I check out guys but especially when I'm out of with my girls.

• tssk all da freaking time :3

• Of course we do
    I like to look at eye candies

• Yes we just have better sneaky skills

• We do, but guys tend not to notice when girls flirt and everything.

• could you make me a favor and tell me how to tell the difference between a girl who's being friendly and a girl who's flirting i honestly have no clue

• Yeah sure! you can message me if you want to

• Of course, but we're really cute about it ;)

• Of course we do! We just don't make it that obvious!😉

• yes, alot. so much. We just do it discretely so that we don't look stupid.

• if you do it discretely how the hell are we supposed to know you're interested?

• if were interested, and we want you to know it, well let you know. sometimes guys are just pretty and i just dont feel like talking to them...

• i get you thanks for clearing it out

• Yes we do. Why would you like to thing we don't?

• because i never notice it

• Just because we don't drool over and we don't look horny doesn't mean we don't check out guys and aren't interested in having sex or something. You guys are too simple and too obvious. Like amoebas.

• i confirm what you say

• We do but we're just better at hiding it. Lol

• guys dont try to hide it lol. i'll be walking down a new york city street and turn around and check out girls ass when she walks by. i dont give a fuck

• Girls check guys out!

• Yes ofc, just sneaky

• we would if you guys tried to look good every once in a while

• so we look ugly as fuck? xD define looking good please

• not "ugly as fuck".. just average.. we also have higher standards , our heads don't turn as easily.. but if you guys dressed better and maybe did you hair nice we would notice.. but guys don't care about that shit so why would we give them praise? i find myself complimenting other girls more than guy. its sad. y'all are lazy compared to us..

• yeah i confirm that xD

• Yeah, I do. My crush, for example, has a very nice ass haha x) And he seems to think the same about me since I caught him checking me out
    But I don't stare, it's rude. Just have a litte glance.

• Yes eveywhere I try not to be obvious, because they seem not to pay attention to girls in the street : it's just me the only thirsty person on the streets I try to hide it but it's hard

• i look like the most innocent girl in the world , but damn I check every guy I can lay my eyes on , I usually check their bulges , and butts :)

• hhhh so that's it you're too discreet about it

• Woah can't say how surprise i am by how many responses the cuties said that they luv chking out a guys butt. How does it appear tasty to all '-'

• I really don't know why i'm attracted to guys butts , maybe they're just nice to look at , there's a guy in my class , he has the most beautiful butt in the whole world , it's just so small but round at the same time , it's the perfect combination thatt's why i can't help checking him out and wishing i could smack it *-*

What Guys Said 5

• They definitely do. They glance and look away, some just play it off confidently like they were looking at something else, while others just get nervous and look the other direction really fast, I find that one cute! :D. They don't do it as obvious as guys do, but I try to be sneaky like girls do out of respect, keep it to glances.

• I think they do, but they're so sneaky about it. I'll turn my head and the quickness in their head/eye movement is incredible.

• obviously they do

• Only the perfect looking ones

• Of course they check out good looking men. It's just a rare occurence since very few men are considered good looking. 80% are below average according to women, so how few are good looking?

• lol bruh that comment is perfect