What truly makes a girl attractive and make a guy want her?

Opinions greatly appreciated

Most Helpful Girl

• My opinion is confidence! Always be happy with yourself and who you are! Has worked for me for years!!!

What Guys Said 13

• Appearance will only get men to look and get their initial interest. It won't get them to stay.
    Read this. It's long, about 100 pages.
    cdn.preterhuman.net/.../...20Love%20with%20You.PDF

• if she grabs a hot dog filled with ketchup and eat it without mind getting dirty. that's a good girl

• Well it's all dependent on the guy. For me though it's mainly personality, face, how they dress and being under obese in weight.

• As bland as it may seem, physical attraction is very important. Once we have an itch in our pants, then we are going to want to talk. This is where it gets tricky. Most guys like a compliment just like girls. Be prepared to toss one or 2 in the first conversation. Points for sure. Be yourself, we as guys are bloodhounds. We can smell bs a mile away, so don't act fake. Then hopefully your personality is a match for his and let the sparks fly. If not... well... on to the next.

• If they got a booty

• Attractive as in first meeting or attractive as in "overall"?

• Her smile thats all.

• Looks at first and then you better be fun

• your face does the trick

• Big boobs?

duhh. jpg

• If she's smart, athletic, has cool interests, doesn't let people push her around, can take care of herself financially

• her hot face

• Not using men for their bodies (wanting a baby no strings attached)

• ... I've never used anyone I'm to touchy feely

• I was talking about another girl on here, not everything is about you, ass

What Girls Said 1

• I am a girl too , for us girls we think that its the looks that matters. Is it true?