Describe your dating past. How have you found your dating life to be?

Got some grumpy dudes here. But that's nothing new. This is gag, is it not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never actually dated anyone, i can't hold a conversation whatsoever so I've turned down every girl to ask me out, maybe eventually that won't be a problem i have with people. Although its pretty empty feeling i think its better than wasting peoples time with something that won't go anywhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• A string of meaningless relationships that I couldn't care less about :) It's all fun when it's just begun, but when the guy starts to get serious... nope.

• "but when the guy starts to get serious... nope" hahaha. Commitment isn't your thing?

• nope,. its your choice.

• That's true. For now I'm not into commitment, but I think that in the future I'll just change my mind when I'm older.

What Guys Said 11

• My first was at 13 in middle school. It was terrible and we both didn't know what we were doing because we were so immature. She was the first girl I held hands with and went on a "date" with... lol.

My second girlfriend was when I was 15. She was a cheerleader and I was a football player in high school. She was my first kiss and I lost my virginity to her, but I ended things after about 3 months. She was cool but I just didn't want to date her at the time I guess.

My first "love" was at 16. She was another cheerleader 2 grades ahead of me. She approached me. We never dated because I turned out to be the rebound guy. I was naive and young lol, but at the time I was pretty torn up by it all. The only thing we did was kiss.

My third girlfriend was after that when I was 17. I took her virginity and was basically her first everything. She fell madly in love with me. She made a good companion and was fun to hang out with, but I didn't feel the same for her after a while and I ended things after 8 months.

My fourth girlfriend I only dated for a couple weeks. She was kind of a hoe, but we did mess around anyways.

After that, when I was 18 and 19, there was a girl I was really crazy over, but she never felt the same way for me and strung me along because, once again, I was young and naive. She was part of our clubbing group. Whenever we would "fight" we both would hook up with other people. We slept together only once towards the end of everything. Once again, I was pretty torn up at the end of all that.

My last girlfriend came shortly after and basically changed my life. We we're both madly in love with each other. We dated for 3 years. I ended things with her because I realized I wasn't treating her the way she deserved to be treated. I didn't see myself marrying her, and she wanted to get married. I still care for her and hope her the best.

Currently, I've been dating this beautiful girl for about a month and a half. It looks quite promising (:

• Had my first girlfriend aged 14, was all very immature, she got a bit annoyong after a while, was a relief to at least know someone was attracted to me and to get my first kiss though. She later broke up with me and got with my friend, I wasn't too bothered tbh lol.

Next one was at age 18, lasted just under a year, she was the first girl I slept with and I really liked her. Looking back though, she was a terrible person, who couldn't be trusted by anyone. There were loads is signs of this throughout our entire relationship which I ignored because I was very naive and desperately wanted it to work. I eventually got sick of her lying all the time and ended it.

Next one wasn't long after, still aged 19, it didn't last long, was a rebound I guess. She was nice and somewhat attractive, but terrible in bed and really boring. I took her virginity and regret doing so as I didn't like her much and should have known it wouldn't last and that she would be very attached regardless.

My 4th girlfriend was around a year later when I was 20. She was very nice and we got on really well. She wasn't particularly good looking and I didn't desire her that much, but we got on so well, I really trusted her and she seemed lovely in every other way, so I was more than willing to overlook that. Unfortunately it didn't last, she made a huge argument over me not being able to see her the day she got back from a holiday, claimed I clearly didn't like her that much and then never spoke to me again. At the time I doubted myself and thought I'd pushed her away somehow, but with later reflection I think she probably cheated when she was away and broke up with me over nothing as she didn't want to face up to it, obviously I don't really know though.

I've now been single for 2 years, I just meet unattractive women in clubs and online, sleep with them a few times and then move on. I don't feel I'll ever have a proper relationship again, I never have mutual interest with any women.

• Sorry for the esay but I've been wanting to get all that out for a while lol.

• Its not an essay, its life. Because you typed it, you might have learned something. Who knows?

• I've learnt never to write a 2000 word answer out on my phone again, took ages haha.

• never had a dating life and i feel great

• Had a girlfriend in high school and 9 years later we are still friends. She made me smarter and even though we hadn't talked in years, when we do it feels like no time has passed. I loved her very much.

• my relationships are like Bipolar. up and down. and usually its just sex and nothing more. honestly over it. i want to be loved. i missed that

• My dating life is with this thing called the military and she's a cold beast, but she treats me well so I can't complain lmao but in reality, it doesn't exist lol

• Like a fucking soap opera sometimes.

• I've never dated because I'm insecure and afraid of being hurt, so my dating life is non-existent and probably stay that way permanently

• I was just looking at peoples opinions, don't think like that, you shouldn't have anything to be insecure about :)

• Next to non existent.

• Decent when i first started dating when i was 16, progressively got more fun as relationships started meaning sex (haha, god bless the 20th century and advancements in promiscuity), but my last relationship ended in divorce, and i truly feel women, amazing creatures as they may be, only cause men more problems than what they are worth. So I've been single, not looking, and not interested in finding a relationship for about 18 months now, and it has quite possibly been the best year plus of my life. I do what I want, when I want, how i want, and there is no one there to advise me otherwise. I deal with my own problems as they arise, rather than having to deal with mine and someone else's. Maybe I'm just bitter, but even my friends who are in committed relationships or married agree with my reasoning on the matter.

• "relationships started meaning sex". Yeah, I don't get that part either lol. This generation puts too much emphasis on sex. Sorry about your divorce.

• Wait a minute you had a divorce in your early 20s? lol that sucks.

• Tell me about it

• Good times and bad times but I would have rather lived in the 60s were woman were more loyal...

What Girls Said 9

• My dating life is like a Nicolas Sparks novel.

First boyfriend was mean. Second boyfriend turned out to be perfect (so far) fast forward 3 years and here we are.

Not very exciting, I'm afraid.

• My feels got bruised once before so never again lol... My dating life is non-existent and will be that way for a while.

• Never been on a date and never dated at all. According to one guy I met one time, we did have a date. I didn't think it was but okay. Lol

• In one word: disappointing.

• When I was youngeR, it was kinda fun. Something to look forward too in a new relationship but its so different now. Now I dont date at all, I want to though... I will love for a guy to just take me on a real date instead of writing me on fb asking to just chill which now a days is sex for some.

• "which now a days is sex for some. " So true. I feel you...
      Besides relationships can be quite stressful.

• I am 24 and i have dated just one person who was my bf for two years. I haven't dated anyone else cuz apparently i am bit the type of woman that men want to ask out. So my dating life is boring

• I had many ups and downs. I am not sure what word fits the description of it.

• Rollercoaster?

• Yeah, I understand what you're talking about. There are lots of fights, drama and sometimes even boredom. It can drain you a lot.

• Yep you said it

• I'm done with dating

• Not very good. The guys I've been with were convicted criminals and my last bf was extremely abusive towards me I had to go to court because of that