How to know when a Girl wants to hold your hand?

I was with my "Friend" last night, on our second date, and there were a couple of moments where she had her hand stretched out further than usual. I know she likes me, but I'm trying to determine if I'm not seeing something as I should be. Keep in mind that Its only the second date, and I don't want to scare her off.

• GO FOR IT NEXT TIME
  • Back off.. give it a little while longer

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it next time!

In my opinion, I like when a guy randomly tries to hold me hand. I am more granting when it comes to holding hands when I'm not waiting to have him hold my and, or I'm trying to get him to notice it.

The worst case scenario is that she pulls her hand away. Trial and error my friend!

What Girls Said 2

• If you are walking next to a girl and her purse is on the opposite side shoulder to you then her hand is free to be held, go for it in that scenario. But yea, any random hand hold when chemistry is there - that is a good feeling.

• If she's on a second date with you, she wants to hold your hand.

What Guys Said 1