What does a kiss on the forehead means?

I just had a date with this guy and sometimes he would randomly hug me and kiss me on the forehead (well it was like three times) and during the week the last time he said goodbye to me he kissed me on the forehead, and i just thought it was so sweet :)

also he hold my hand and kissed my knuckles, what does THAT mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means you're really special to him, and a little bit more. It's almost a sign of respect, rather than kissing you on the lips, like he's saving that for later when he feels ready.

What Guys Said 4

• He cares for you = forehead kisses
    He is giving you his love = kissing knuckles/hands

• It is a strong sign for respect
    Arab people do the same

• He cares about you in a romantic way, so hi thinks of you more than a sexy girl,

• It means he can't aim...

"i just thought it was so sweet" - I think that's all there is to say about it. Maybe he doesn'y feel confident going in for a kiss on the lips.

What Girls Said 3

• It's just a gentlemanly and nice thing to do. That's so adorable! I have a friend who always hugs me and then kisses my forehead. I love it when he does that cause it just makes me feel all happy inside. We DO NOT like each other though. It's just a friendly thing for us. But it's so cute that he does that with you.

• Aww so cute!

• He cares about you a lot. It's so sweet and cute :3