Text the girl I like every day, is that weird?

Usually it's just kind of to check in and see how she's doing, say good morning maybe talk a little bit about her day.. Occasionally she texts first but most of the time it's me.. Is this weird? She's come over for a party so far to see me and we're probably going out this Wednesday as long as she doesn't have any tests come up that she has to study for (she studies a lot since she's in the health field). I just kind of feel like since we're in the early stages if I don't contact her she'll forget about me or something..

Most Helpful Girl

• Read the texts, if they aren't short answers you should be good.
    And if she gets a little flirty or sends you smiley faces or the like, she's probably happy.

School is stressful and whatnot, especially the health field.
    Id take it more as that she studies tons.

What Girls Said 3

• Many of today's toms are not the most Johnny on the spot texters... They are usually too slow with their flow, put you on their own pay no mind list when it comes to pushing a button the other end or their messages are lite and semi sweet just plain hurried up, the end...
    No need to stand on what I call 'On ceremonies' as to who texts first and how often. ZThe main drain here is, you both are making this work in the convo connection, which is one of the most important factors in Beginning any beguine in a relationship, even for friendship.
    I commend your for your convo and if these open lines of communication Continue with you Both making concerted effort on both your parts to make what is 'In the early stages' More down the road, then I am seeing a potential partnership that may just be coming up Earlier than you think.
    The way I see it, throwawaymatt, how can she 'forget about me,' you're a keeper and a keeper is one that is kept in mind, body and soul for a very long time.
    Hope she can make the party... Who knows what can happen even in at this festive affair...
    Good luck, keep up the good work. xx

• If she likes talking to you then keep texting her. If the conversation gets boring though, I wouldn't recommend continuing the convo. Just wait until the next day. If she starts to seem distant, then I would back off.

• Nah, if anything, she'll know you're interested in her pretty quickly. It's something called women's intuition.

What Guys Said 1

• If she's enthusiastic when you text her it's cool. It would only become weird if she started giving short answers and then you still kept texting. Do what ever you feel comfortable with.

• Yeah she seems enthusiastic, lots of exclamations, lols and smiley faces. I try to give her the evening time to herself too for a break I guess.