Would white or non Asian guys date Asian American girls?

so im Asian but i speak English and was born in canada, i was wondering would white guys date me? does this count as half Asian lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, i would. I could do one better, i would marry one if she was the right one. Also in the area that i live their are many Asians walking around with white guys as well as Asian women pushing a stroller with a small child that def. looks only half asian.

What Guys Said 5

• I like Asian girls and don't see any issue or racial boundary, but then I'm in Europe. I find them very attractive.

• Would they? Asian women are considered goddesses here.

• I am a White guy and I'd date an Asian girl if I liked her.

• Sure would. How do you feel about British guys?

• Sure, plenty of Asian guys with yellow fever.

• ugh. weird sense of deja vu. Surely this has happened before?

What Girls Said 4

• I'm also from Canada and I have noticed that a lot of non-Asian (including White) guys are dating Asian girls. Even in the US, I've seen many interracial couples such as Asian and White, Black and White, etc. I've been told by many of my girl and guy (including White) friends that all White guys have "Yellow Fever" at some point in their life. By this they mean that White guys are into Asian girls some point in their life. So there is a great chance that there will be a White or non-Asian guy into you! Best of luck winning the heart of the guy you like! :)

• Well, as a half-Chinese female, out of all the guys I have dated so far only one had any Asian heritage. Most of them were white. My mom, who is full Chinese, has only married white men and is currently in a relationship with a white male. So... you're fine lol some white guys will date you for sure.

• Why are you Asians so obsessed with white men though? Like in the US almost every Asian chick is after white meat.. i'm engaged to an Asian guy, so I dont mind interracial but just wonder why

• i personal like Asian guys just cause i like their personality better but i was just wondering if white guys would date Asian girls. most of my Asian friends like white guy probably cause their "different" and they actually try to look decent. i just think white guys care more about their appearance then Asians (white guys doing their hair), but i can't really say cause i live in an Asian community and never dated a white guy or any guy thb.

• well i guess its the same reason why Asian guys want to date white girls then. remember that many guys are not really picky and dont care about race either. so i dont think it will be a problem. maybe with the hot ones but decent average males should be alright

• half Asian refers to one's dna...
    you're a westernized asian.