Should I tell this girl I like good luck on her test and hope she has a better week than last week?

This girl that I like has a exam today. Should I tell her good luck? Also, since she had a really rough week last week, should I also tell her I hope she has a smoother and better week than last week?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure you could say good luck for her today there is no harm with that at all and it might give her a bit of a boost & it is just a nice thing to do :)

And if you know what happened ect.. You could say I hope you have a good week :)

What Girls Said 2

• It's always good to say good luck to a girl. If she likes you back, she'll think maybe you have a thing for her too and won't cross you out. And the fact you're willing to be considerate about how her week was? Now you're just showing off >u<

• yeah totally! i'm sure she would really like it! i know i would like it if a guy did it! be brave

What Guys Said 1

• Sure. But you should be asking her out. Maybe not today, but soon.