What's the norm for texting someone you like?

I tend to be kind of clingy so like to be in contact everyday but I'm curious what you all usually do? I don't want to seem too clingy but don't want to lose her interest.

Most Helpful Guy

• my norm is i text whenever i want if i want to say something, i couldn't care less what the girl thinks if she's assuming im clingy or not because im replying right away, i don't play games. i usually grow out of them anyways lol.

What Girls Said 6

• i think it varies from woman to woman.

if youv kissed multiple women, u know they dont all do it the same way, and sometimes you'll find yourself trying to match their 'rhythm', if u will.

same concept goes for texting.

• Contact every day. Thats just how I am! I am clingy though.. Lol but i have never been broken up with for being TOO clingy, so maybe its the just right enough amount? Lol i have no idea.

• Copying her texting style. Give as much as she gives. If she text you all the time do the same if she text you only at night do the same. If she texts you once a day do the same

• idk, I feel like everyday is a bit much. Try to give some space in between.

• if she doesn't instantly text back all the time.. take your time to text back too.

• If i texted someone I like i would do it for about 2-3 hours then miss a few days thats it, i hate constantly texting it gets on my nerves

What Guys Said 1

• rules? if you are interested, show interest. if not you just be friendly