Two lovers torn apart, parents not understanding, please help!!

Me and my bf love each other a lot but my parents won't let us be together because he hasn't stood up on his own feet yet.. etc we love each other a lot he's in college he's 18 and I'm 16 but what do I do now we can't stay without each other.. we understand that he needs to stand up on his feet abd that but I don't wanna lose him. I know he'll wait but we can't stay a day without each other. My parents don't even want to see him just cuz were young but love can happen at any age and were both sure we want to be together but what do I do now? Dads gone on holidays when he's back he won't let me talk to him or anything I feel.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If you two are not just in lust with each other, which sounds like you are, you'll be able to make a mature rational decision. If it's worth waiting for just be friends and talk to your parents, tell them that you are willing to scale back your relationship to wait for him to get to where he needs to be, before they will accept him. You said he is willing to wait for you, so this plan shouldn't be a problem. If he really loves you he needs to work hard for you and if you really love him you need to show discipline. Really love takes work and sacrifice. I don't want to hear some romeo and juliet bs from you. This real world and what it is like to be an adult.

• Your right, Thank you x

• Good luck to the both of you

• Thanks :)