Girls, help I am a forever alone?

the thing is i have never had a gf and it's making me sick that altough i am good looking i have never had one please help

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never have a real bf either. And I've been told by both guys and girls I'm pretty, kind, smart and funny. Don't know why... Just don't give up hope. I'm sure you'll find someone someday :)

• and i am sure you'll find somebody too :) what really bugs is that i see a lot of less attractive guys than me get the girl and live it up and i am standing there a 3rd wheel it hurts me so much i am tall, fit and handsome yet i can't get the girl and it confuses me :/

• i am really sick of it :/ wish you the best though

• thanks, same :)

What Girls Said 4

• Try online dating. and maybe uploading a picture with this post. I feel the same way tho. I feel like I shall be forever alone. :/

• same i just don't know feels like i am condemned to be a forever alone

• you will find somebody :)

• onlinedating? haha good joke. he should aim to find a girl his league in real life and get her attention

• Dou you ask girls out? Do you take care of your body and mind?

It could be your standards are too high. But anyway just because you haven't had a girlfriend yet doesn't mean you never will.

• i take care of my body i lift i am 6'4 but i am extremely shy i never approach girls i mean like NEVER and yeah my standards are up the roof

• You can never beat it if you don't try. Also faking it is totally possible, been there.

• it's a struggle i wish there was some kind of confidence pills

• What exaclly do you want us to say or do? I have never had a boyfriend, and yes, it sucks. But then i have to remember that its most of the time, me thats the problem, so i try working on it. Maybe you should too?

• i guess it's me the problem that's for sure

• Girls love adventurous guys.

• lol i am the definition of an introvert i can't even hold eye contact with a girl

• lol even if a girl stares right into my eyes i am the one who breaks eye contact i am a total wuss

• what if i hold eye contact and she thinks i am a creep

What Guys Said 3

• I was in my early 30s before I started dating, and now I'm engaged, so don't give up!

• the thing is that i am attractive tall and athletic but i am inbelievibly shy

• For me, online dating let me get to know someone without the awkwardness of having to walk up to a total stranger and start up a conversation. Reading someone's profile gives you an idea of who they are and what they are interested in, so starting up a conversation is not so hard.

• i get you it feels more comfortable i guess i'll give it a try

• i hear this a lot from people. my sister was the same never had a boyfriend until she was 28 and now she is 30 and had a kid and is getting married. me on the other had i have had so many girls for sex and in relationships and now im struggling to find one after being single for 6weeks and i feel so alone and im not used to it.

• Dude, I didn't have a gf until I was 25.

• i am 20 but i am desperate for one

• Go out and date some girl even if you don't find her the most attractive

• i just want to go out with the ones i like xD