Guys, what can a girl do to show you she's interested so you feel confident enough to approach?

In no way am I trying to flatter myself but I am good friends with my ex and he has told me that I am charming and attractive and have lots of sex appeal but yet seem to garner lots of looks and I will get compliments but rarely do guys actually come up to me and start a conversation. I dress normal. I'm not provocative by any means, a jeans and tshirt type of girl. I know I've been told I have to be a little more flirtatious so guys don't feel intimidated but I'm not really good at that. What do you guys need from a girl you don't know to feel confident enough to approach her? Just tips and advice pls.

Most Helpful Girl

• you can try to not be separated from people. put yourself out there, making conversation, and laugh. show that you are a person too and not someone who is going to judge a guy for talking to her.

What Guys Said 1

• As long as I know you are interested that is all I need to know.

What Girls Said 0