Girls is it a turn off when a guy is moody?

So I'm quite a cheerful guy, smiling most of the time, always seem happy, see the good, side, of everyone. However sometimes I can become very moody, and can be quite short with people, I generally wear my heart on my sleeve so what you see is, was you get.
Girls is a turn off when a guy can be moody like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• yup. moodiness is a turn off. it's hard to be always be happy. really, really hard. so it's natural for you to feel sad or angry sometimes... but i hate it when people lash out on others because they can't control their emotions.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't get mad at someone for having down moments. My bf gets this way and I don't mind wanting to do what I can to make him smile again. He doesn't yell at me, so i just cuddle with him till he feels better. It's part of the deal of caring about someone

• not really because we can all get this way sometimes. as long as he realizes he can be moody and probably says some things he shouldn't during that mood, then its all good.

• No I like moody men, I like cheering them up

• I could understand if they have a problem, feel upset or sad but if that happens all the time, is a big turn off. Once in a while is fine, normal.

• moodiness is a turn off if it happens all the time

What Guys Said 0