Does everyone really find someone?

With the luck I've had in dating, I'm convinced I will be one of those people who is going to be forever single. I've been dating different people, but it's never a good match. It seems like other girls have it easier because they can meet a guy and click spontaneously with them. Maybe it's different for me because I'm more introverted, and I like anime, reading, comics, writing, and music. I do like going out with my friends and traveling, but the only guys that notice me are the ones who want superficial or casual relationships. What can I change to meet the right person?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not everyone. But more people than less. Almost all of the girls I knew from university that were alone in their late 20s all started saying "I'll never find someone". And they are almost all happily married with kids now, it just took until their mid-30s to find the right guy. They didn't want to settle, so they made the decision to just be happy with themselves, be ok if they didn't find a guy, but stayed open to the possibility that the right guy was actually out there. So, I wouldn't despair if I were you, it is more a case of not finding the right group of possible dates than the fact that you are broken (though I do admit this is an assumption on my part, I don't know anything about you other than a few common interests).

A lot of the people I hang out with now have those same interests, so there most certainly isn't anything wrong with the interests per se. You need to consider how you are looking for people, perhaps. As an introvert you won't have as many of those 'quick meet and quick click' situations simply because you don't have as many 'quick meets' in the first place. Extroverted girls that seem to 'always just click with a person' don't 'always' click, it's just they meet more and so have more opportunities for the click to happen. You just don't see, or don't notice, all of the 'missed' connections. With introverts, there are less 'numbers' involved, so the people you do meet need to be closer aligned in likes and interests to begin with so the odds of clicking are higher. Make up for lower raw numbers by increasing the likelihood of clicking with the people you do meet.

What Guys Said 6

• If you are looking you will never find. So many answers in the bible that people ignore. While you search the person you are designed to meet is kept away from you. The moment you stop looking and let the universe or God present for you will be the correct time. You have the choice to look and you think it is going to work but it has never worked well.

Stop looking.

• I wasn't trying to, I just randomly met them when I was out and about.

• no they don't, because there are people who die alone in this world.

• Depressing, but true. I'm probably dying alone.

• you never know what the future holds, that's why we should always hold a bright light to our future.

• Not everyone finds someone.

Why don't you start going to cons and finding people with your interests?

You can also try meeting people online.

• I've been to cons before, and they were fun... but when I tried to meet guys there they weren't that interested. I don't know how to feel about online dating.

• Well, if what you're doing isn't working, start trying something new.

• Um, i do think almost all people find someone that they can hold onto. If you lake anime their are plenty of guys that are into it. Its almost like saying your into video games.

• you sound awesome to me

• Sadly, no. But I've got the same luck you do. It sucks.

What Girls Said 4

• i am a lot like you. i like to spen my time in my own world of fiction. but i belief that everyone has someone out there for them , the guy thats meant for you might not be ready to be your king yet and needs to grow up some more before he can be their for you!

just keep you head up and spend the time you have now with friends and those who care about you. your prince will find you one day and you will be happy when he shows up

• I'm a crazy composer who writes melodies from hell and I've found a crazy pianist guy who is willing to play them. You will find someone! I know you will!

• no. and most married couples are miserable in their marriages.

• I'm not getting married ever. What's the point?

• I noticed this in real life and on gag. Men will say they want a good woman but most men are with crazy, bitchy or manipulative women. Omg I see this so much it's not even funny. Men don't appreciate a good woman they take for granted. They want a girl that will slap them cheat on them or take their money. There are girls who are pretty and nice at the same time that are out there

• Oh yeah? I'll take half-way pretty (I don't need a model) and nice, as long as she's not crazy (too crazy, I mean everyone is to some extent).

Those girls? Not single. And have a line of suitors for when they're done with their current guy.

• I remember when I was a bitch I was always being asked to be a guys gf
      Men don't know what they want

• This. Being nice is pointless.