What are some unattractive turnoffs that girls do when we text guys?

Guys (or girls if you know), what are the things you do not want to receive in text from a guy you may like and are flirting with?

**text from a girl

So sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I saw a question like that for girls but I had the same question just for guys so I copied and pasted it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You meant girl right?

I don't like it when she gets impatient about my responses. Texting is great because it leaves me time to do other things and come back to it when I find it convenient. If you want immediate responses, your phone also makes calls that will give you just that.

"Hey whats up" when followed by nothing, hoping that's all it takes to get me to start talking. If you want a conversation, put some effort into it and contribute.

• I'm dealing with a girl like that right now. She'll initiate by saying hey how are you, what's up, and she'll respond right away but she usually replies with one word answers and she'll be quiet until I text again. Eventually I run out of shit to say.

• Agreed! Makes phone calls!

What Guys Said 5

• i hate when am texting a girl and we are talking about something important then she suddenly disappears and answer late.. plus i hate a girl who always talks about her self if u wana have any guy through texting ask him about him self and complement him.. finally laugh at his jokes wether they were funny or not

• I guess when they have nothing to bring to the conversation and expect you to ask questions all the time. Just like relationships, conversations are a 2 way streak, not 100% and 0% from the other side

• When u text back late and say sorry I got another text I was replying to. Do one at a time or it gets confusing. I was texting a girl and it got flirty and horny and after asking what she wanted after I'd licked on her pussy and made her cum she text back with steak and chips in reply to her mams question about tea!! :-\

• Never cracking a joke and constantly saying lol to everything that's not funny

• I dont flirt with guys... or like them.

What Girls Said 0