AM I the only one who is this way?

Okay. I am a very very verrryyy jealous girlfriend. butttt i have been cheated on three times. I just want to make sure that nothing is going to come in the way of being cheated on again. It isn't like i take my boyfriends phone and check all of his messages and pictures or anything! I don't check social media. Its just when something pops up, i ask him about it. I don't try to argue over it... am I the only one who is really jealous?

Most Helpful Guy

• Now I don't want to point fingers or anything.
    But as you are still under 18, already had THREE boyfriends and they all cheated on you.

maybe you aren't mature enough yet for a real relationship? (so they search it elsewhere)
    maybe you are dating the wrong types of boys?
    maybe you are trying to hard for an adult relationship?

When you are so young you shouldn't be looking for a soulmate or someone to spend the rest of your life with. You should search someone that makes you happy and brings you valuable LIFE experience (new points of views, discoveries about yourself, ...).

• well, no. its hasn't been three boyfriends that have cheated on me. it is a different type of situation. I am out of high school. I turn 18 in a month.

What Guys Said 9

• You're not the only one, but you have two things working against you. First, your age, and the age of those who date you. You all probably aren't mature enough to be in a long term relationship. Since you're young and inexperienced, you may not be able to pick up the clues to show that a guy isn't worth dating. Second, if you are OVERLY jealous, you end can end up causing the very thing you fear. By pressuring your boyfriends or being so jealous to the point they can't breathe, they're going to look for an escape, and that could mean cheating on you.

• I experience the emotions of jealousy but I'm not a jealous person. I'll let someone cheat on me without any resistance. I won't question them and I won't try and avoid it. Like meditation and thought, let what happens happen, then let it go- fixation on any outcome fosters negativity.

• I understand feeling that way after being cheated on, it's scary. But you do have to trust your partner completely or it's just not going to work out in your favor. If they are going to cheat, that is exactly what they will do regardless if you know it or not. Just be continue to work on your vulnerability and trust he carries your best interest with him. It's hard but relationships are a risk and without that, there is no reward.

• I understand you are this way after 3 bad experiences.. but my take on this is that if you can't trust someone, you should not be with them.

• No. Most people can understand why you do this because you don't want to be hurt again. However, if you keep doing this, don't be surprised that he leaves you because it's hard for you to trust him. I'm not trying to be a jerk saying that, but at some point you're going to have to trust what he says. And you're young, it gets better as you age.

• well i mean, he is the same way! like, it is even between the two of us. we have a mutual understanding of how each other feels. he is 20 and about to be 21. and Im about to turn 18 in a month or so. but he understands what i have issues with.

• well i mean its been almost seven months. and he cheated on me. thats when the jealousy started, but only because i am making sure by any means that it doesn't happen again. him and i have talked about it over and over and we have come to an agreement.

• I wouldn't date someone who cheated on me, but that is your personal business I guess.

• I'm a bit jealous myself but that comes from your own feelings of inferiority. The best thing you can do is do it in secret or just stop cuz it's gonna make your worst nightmares come true.

• why are guys cheating on you? Are you having sex with them or no?

• look it is hard to be not jelouse but u have to be better than that because as soon as u do that they cheat u
    u should trust him how do u love hima dn u dont trust him !
    u have to say sorry to him and start a nwew page with him best luck for u and your love

• How many boyfriends did you have within a year?

What Girls Said 0