Not sure if I am being paranoid or not?

Me and my girlfriend have a pretty good relationship but I have a bit of an issue of something that she does. Whenever we are together she always places her phone as far away from me as she can and the phone is always flipped, meaning that the screen side is facing down so I can't see it. Now the reason I'm paranoid about this is because I know in past relationships I have had I would put my phone upside down because I would be worried the girl I was dating would see something I didn't want them to see. So now that my girlfriend is doing that makes me think that she is hiding something. I have confronted her about this and she gets upset when I bring it up cause she says I should trust her and it wasn't a big deal. And even after arguing about it she still will keep her phone facing down so I feel as if it isn't a big deal then why is it that she won't just place the phone down with the screen facing up. There was a time where we argued about this and she told me that the reason why she places the screen side down is because someone had told her that the government spies on us through our phone's camera lenses and she doesn't want them seeing anything. Which makes no sense to me, cause first off that's just a lame excuse and 2nd is cause she has an iphone and there is a camera lense on both sides of the phone. So it all just seems sketchy to me. Just confused on if I'm the one being the weird one or if she really is hiding something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I hide my phone screen too because i keep chatting with my girls throughout the day and I dont want anyone else to see the convos.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you boyfriend and girlfriend? or just dating?

• boyfriend and girlfriend

• I do see what you mean, do you do the same with your phone? You guys should be fine if there is no other problems and no signs on social sites

What Guys Said 1

• Why are you asking this question? You know the answer. You have to learn to trust your gut, if you have played this game on a girl then she is like the tail wagging the dog.

Why don't you just take yourself out of play and dump her.