You ever like someone a lot, that you can't stop thinking about them?

To the point where as you're thinking about that person you feel a little heartache. I want to ask this guy where do I stand with him but I don't want to come off too mushy, needy, or feeling like I'm pressuring him. I'm very bad at expressing my feelings, because I'll be a little hurt if the person doesn't feel the same way about me or better yet "friend zone" me. So I'm very cautious and skeptical of who I give my time and energy to. So what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is quite normal. It's an interesting feeling. Kind of a lonely, yet hopeful feeling is how I describe it.
    Here's the deal. You have only one life to live, and there's someone you are totally meant to be with. Is it this guy? Who knows. But there is a guy that's dying to be with you and someone that you'll be with for many years and someday, when you are both old, and he dies... you just wish you had one more day with him or one more week. Yea, isn't that happy to hear?
    Well... every day that passes RIGHT NOW... is a day you could have had in the end.
    With that being said, you need find out what's up with this guy right now. If he's interested, you can start down that path and see where it leads. If he's not interested, wouldn't you rather know now so that you can keep searching for "the one" so the days aren't just ticking-by without you being any closer to finding that person.
    If this guy isn't interested, that feel you talk about will really hurt you bad (and that sucks), but it will fade over time, especially when you find someone else that lights up your days.
    The point here is... you are just standing still for no reason. Good or bad, you need to move forward... because whether you do it today, tomorrow, next week, next month... the result will be the same. It was either meant to be or it wasn't. So find out already!
    Be strong, be prepared for the worst (maybe you'll get the best), and know that you're doing the right thing... because you are.
    Have you spent any time with this guy? Do you talk to him alot? Sounds like you need a one-on-one date to see what's going on. A neutral, non-alcohol date where you can talk.

• We talk a lot, we hang out here and there. But I'm always a little shy of going our guys house because I feel like they'll try to make a fast move.

• Haha... guys can certainly pull that one on you. BUT no one can make you do anything you don't want to. You need to be in control and make it known that you are in control. I'm not saying be a bitch or anything, just know what you want and don't allow a guy to think he can control you. YOU run the show!

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds like you have been hurt in the past. tell me something, are you currently dating this person?
    because when you say "I want to ask this guy where i stand...", if you ain't dating him, chances are you are just going to push him away... hard. thats a serious topic. if you ARE dating him, don't be worried about the outcome, speak your mind, the clarification is waaaaay better than staying confused and then you will know if you want to stay on or maybe its time to go.

• We're not dating, but we have been talking for a over a little a year now. We started off as friends... well actually it started off as me not really liking him like that but things happened and feelings started to surface.

• Personally I used to get that feeling all the time. I like women way to much for my own good lol.

To me how you feel seems pretty normal. What I would do is spend more time with that person and try to get the relationship to develop into something more then friends.

It worked for me, but then again I've had a ton of pure luck with girls so idk.

• Yes I've been there and the girl got married. Then she got divorced. The she liked other dudes. Then I lost touch with her.

• Go for it. Let it go. Let it all go

• I feel your pain...

What Girls Said 1

• I'm so very odd, bc i love the pain i feel from unrequited love. I'd rather feel that pain and heart ache than have the person. It's a drug to me. So wrong, but so good.