I love my boyfriend but there's another guy that keeps popping into my thoughts?

I love my bf of a year but recently there has been a guy I know that keeps popping into my thoughts randomly. What's going on. Is this something bad? Is it natural? Why is this happening?

Most Helpful Guy

• Love changes and develops and new people come and you will feel attracted to them. its natural! dont worry, if you do decide to pursue this man just know to consider your bf's feeling and be strong if u want share your love with another man. life moves on be strong, good luck

What Guys Said 2

• Totally normal. It happens to evreryone. If it feels too strong dump your bf and get with the other dude, simple. It's called life.

• It could be sign from your subconscious that you are not in love with your bf. It seems like you might like the other guy and if you have thoughts about him then it's fair to say that you should break up with your bf before you hurt him.

What Girls Said 1

• You're not married, so... maybe it's a sign. Could just be temptation though.
    Or... this other guy seems more exciting to you in some way.