Should we stay together?

My bf and I have been dating for about 3 months but we've been talking exclusively for about 5. I really like him a lot , like i think i can spend the rest of my life with him already and im only 18. I think this behavior is a bit pathetic and too soon. He saids he likes me a lot and he has change from the way he use to be before, which was a man whore, but sometimes i can't help to think he will like that freedom back. He told me he's getting attached and i remember about 4 months ago he told me that he didn't wanna get attached so im super happy about that. But i dont know whether i should trust him or not , and it scares me cause im already so attached and if this isn't gonna last than why not just be done with it. So can someone help me make the correct decision

Thanks everyone :D

Most Helpful Guy

• god !!! whats wrong with you? if he says he doesn't wanna stick around... you get upset... if he says I like you a lot... you say too soon, if he says im getting attached... you say I don't trust you... you can never be happy can you?
    so what now? you say your already attached to him... can you leave him? of course not... then just trust him and see what happens...

What Guys Said 3

• so you are worried about him going back to being a man whore? that seems to be the nuts and bolts?

I think trust his actions. obviously use your judgment but having been with him for 3 months I think you've already committed yourself to giving this guy a shot. it sounds like he's changed a lot, ostensibly for you, so I would wait until you have good reason to break up

• Ya I've been in that situation before (as the guy)
    Nothing is gonna change, who knows if he will cheat or bail on you, but he's always going to resent the fact that he can't go chase women anymore.

• actions speak louder than words. if he's around and making an effort just enjoy the ride and 1 month will turn into two and before you know it its been years.

I made the mistake with my ex of listening to words and getting blown off constantly and making excuses :/ don't be that person.

What Girls Said 3

• No you should stay TOGETHER

• What's wrong with just living in the moment with your boyfriend? 3 months of being exclusive is really nothing. There is only you and him stop thinking about the future and enjoy what you have :)

• Monitor his actions as they will speak louder than his words.