I choked the first time I talked to her, any chance you ladies can help me out with the second impression? I could use your wisdom.

Alright, so here's the thing... last weekend I went to a Halloween Festival, one of the workers there is a beautiful young lady who I found kept catching my eye any time I was walking around there with my friends. When I finally went to talk to her (as I'm a very shy guy and it took me a while to get up the courage) I introduced myself and completely choked. I couldn't think of a single thing to say at all. She really left me speechless and even complimented me on my smile and mature look for my age. (I'm 18, she's 17) She was very straightforward and although I never made my intentions really clear, she tried to hold up the conversation, and even gave me her name to find her on Facebook in case I wanted to talk to her. So basically... I froze like no other, and although she didn't seem to mind my shyness, I've felt like a total fool since then, unable to stop thinking of her.

I'm supposed to be going to my moms this weekend for a visit, and the Halloween festival is on the way, its the last chance I have to talk to her again until they close it down. Should I go and try to redeem my pathetic attempt at a first impression? How should I go about it? I can think of a bunch of ways but I don't want to come off creepy or something. Thanks for any and all help.

What Girls Said 1

• Then you need to act goofy around her to make her think that you're goofy. She'll get attracted to you if you act naturally goofy

What Guys Said 0