How important are texts?

My girlfriend and i used to text all the time but now it seems we have some what stopped the usual routine. I occasionally send her little love texts or quick questions and get a speedy reply most of the time, but she rarely text me first. Could this be a bad sign or just a simple change?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• they're srsly not that important. I relish spending time with the actual girl than texting her.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• For girls they are important. She maybe texting her friends now. Or working, or focused on school more. Girls do not want to seem needy. A girl not texting you first maybe because she is just dependent on you to text her first. All girls love it when the guy texts them first so It may just be a simple change.

• Well, in my opinion, spending time together is more important than texting 24/7. So if you guys are still talking to each other regularly and not so much texting, I think it's a simple change. Plus, if she replies right away, she doesn't not want to talk to you, just that it isn't a necessity anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• Not important at all - sweet to receive something every here and then. But it's a good thing not to be dependent on an electronic device that informs you of your relationship status.

• i prefer texting than phone calls basically LOL