How have you reacted to a rejection girls and guys do tell me?

I wanna know it'll make me feel better so please tell me... I would be grateful forever.

Most Helpful Guy

• I accept it, and hope she doesn't spread it around the whole school... -_-

• I have to go to school tomorrow and after that I would know the result of my doing.

What Guys Said 11

• Just "get rejected more" and keep things civil really. Or have no expectations of things going anywhere. This easily makes it more comfortable to talk with people.

• I tp'd her windshield and put a tack on her chair. That was funny.
    Of course this was back in middle school. Nowadays I just call her a Tea Party hag.

• Hahaha!!! oh How "sweet" of you.

• I just accepted her answer and that's it. nothing else to it really lol. just continue to be awesome hahaa.

• I did too and said Yay! you made my day dude... never knew someone can be such a good boy :P

• hahaa you are awesome as well! :D

• Thanks for the compliment dude!

• You just take it like you do anything else, you accept it openly. As far as I'm concerned, some of the rejection I faced, ended up sparing me from things. So, it's hard to get too disappointed by this.

• broke my door and punched through a wall but i was talking to her for a year and she was saying she really liked me and then she said shedidnt and went out with another guy

• Booo... dumb B alert!!! Always be true to what you feel.

• yeah revege is not good just making them see what they dont have would be better

• Hehe... uhuh right.

• Never talk to them again

• Never been rejected eeehhh

• I hate to be so lame but I get really hurt and down over it.

• I asked a girl out the other night that I'd fancied at school nearly 10 years ago. I think it floored her but she said She's just come out of a 10 year relationship but it was so sweet of me to ask and its a serious compliment. I'm gutted she said no but I feel great that I was able to tell her.

• Yeah I know How you feel the burden finally off your shoulders.

• Well I was talking to a random person about it and he was like "Why are you telling me and not her? How's that ever gonna solve anything" and then teased me about it and he was right. The worst she could do was say no or not reply. It took her an hour to get back to me so like I said I think it took her by suprise. But also she didn't say it's a no forever so who knows, I left the door open to her.

Have you had a situation like it?

• I liked the guy for 4 years and all I got reply from him is Friendship is better than relationship, he was heart broken by his 6 year long relationship and broke up with her 7 months ago.

• I was very sad :(((

• Yeah, it hurt like bitch and they never understand it.

• Haha I usually just think "bitch" in my mind and do something else

• I ate a tub of ice-cream that's something good right?

• No that's a bad way to cope. It might lead to an eating disorder if you don't have one already...:-\

• I don't have one and I'm going to go Gyming 'morrow... gotta burn calories!!

What Girls Said 1

• Just understand some people will like you, some won't. The ones that don't like you, it doesn't matter, it's just life. I'm sure there are people who've liked you before who you'd never like, it's just how it goes.