Do these girls have good bodies?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=spw3yb&s=8

You can talk about each body, most detail wins!

Most Helpful Guy

• aside from the girl in the middle, who is in the thinning out pose it's hard to even gauge since the girls are so dressed up. but it seems like they have decent bodies based entirely on weight alone. but based on the picture you can't really see any definition of any body part except face and upper arms

What Guys Said 7

• hard to tell with all the bad lighting and clothes.

• Due to the lighting I can only see the bodies of the 2 on the left, however both of them have great figures, although the one on the right has her waist hidden. to be honest that is a poor picture to use when asking what I think of each ones body. their faces however are from left to right, just my type, not my type, cute, and sexy. I have been neglecting to comment on the guy, because your question specified girls.

• Dark lighting, black clothes. Impossible to see any detail. Just by looking at their faces they're probably all really skinny. Which could or could not be a good thing

• girl in the middle looks hot and thin.

Can't really see the other girl's bodies

• Sure, I guess. What are their personalities?

• I say they all are beautiful

• All average. Middle is maybe good average. Worst pic ever.

What Girls Said 1

• Hard to tell. They all look fineish...