Is it normal that I don't want to talk to my GF every single night?

So we have been dating for a month and a half and we talk almost every single night and the thing is that I am still very interested in her but I don't wanna talk for 1, 2 or 3 hours on the phone every single night. Is it normal that I don't want to talk to her?

Thanks for everyone who answered my question. Your answers did really help a lot. I thought I was being a bad bf or something. Thanks once again to everyone! Yours truly, Me! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you weren't talking to her for such long periods each time, then you probably would want to talk to her each day. Some days, it might be raining or you have nothing to do... then an hour+ conversation might be welcomed. But sometimes you're just busy, tired, stressed, etc... and just a quick 5 minute "hi"/"bye" is all that's needed. Sounds like you've gotten into something where you're having to make stuff up to talk about... and you're not looking forward to it. If you had more to tell her, then you WOULD want to tell her and talk to her.
    Good luck telling her though... she may take it as you don't want to talk to her (and luckily that's not the case at all). I would try the 100% honest approach and tell her that you very much want to talk to her and that's why you only want to talk about what's new and be done for the day. Tell her you don't want to get either of you into a rut where it's too long on the phone. She could actually be feeling the exact same way anyhow.
    Honesty works best... especially in this case, since you are very much interested in her and need to make this change so things continue down that path that you both want.

What Girls Said 5

• No you are normal, I'm not too sure about her.
    Try to carefully back her down a bit. You know, you're busy right now, catch you tomorrow type of thing.
    Maybe pack your bags just in case you have to run and hide, like in Milwaukee, or some other god awful place.
    LLOL!

• Yes, very normal. You just want a breather... Just tell her. Be open with her, girls aren't mind readers so just say how you feel and she will understand.

• yes it is completely normal. You need your space - as does everyone at one time or another.

• Yes that is very normal, there is only so much you can talk about and you do want your own space

• U dont like her enough

What Guys Said 0