A question for the guys about promiscuous girls and falling in love?

Guys, if you made a promiscuous girl fall in love with you and finally want a relationship, would you see it is an accomplishment/major ego boost or would you not even try to make her fall in love with you because of her sexual past?

Basically, would you feel proud that a girl who loves to hook up and sleep with many guys falls in love with you and wants to leave her promiscuous side in the past?

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone's sexual past is just that and shouldn't matter if you like the person as they are currently. I will say though, if a guy who was a little wild in the past chose to be exclusive with me I would feel special for some reason. I would feel that way because I would get to see a side of him not many others have.

What Girls Said 1

• I think for some guys it would be a ego boost because she has obviously seen something in you that she has not seen in anyone else. Making her want to change her ways. Guys always trip about the past but if you like her you have to see more than the men she has been with. Especially if you can see yourself with her. She makes you smile. Or she makes you feel good. That's what is really important It sucks that it is such a double standard.

What Guys Said 1

• Wouldn't feel like it's anything you just said. I'd just be happy she's with me and only me (I hope).