Girls, could you describe the perfect man physically and personality wise that you would drool over?

just curious to know that's all

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• physically: strong, farmers tan, either hair cut short, dark brown, or blond if it goes to his mid neck, tall

Personality: manly man. He'd be willing to kick anyone's ass who upset me, protect me, he'd be chivalrous, and would NEVER lay his hands on a lady , he'd of course have a soft side to me, though probably wouldn't be too emotional, not much of a romantic, but still sweet and caring

1|1
    0|0
    • define tall please

• Show All
    • then why is there so many short dudes who get the girl? can a girl sometimes overlook height?

• Girls can usually over look height with no problem, he just needs to have a nice personality, height is just a bonus

What Girls Said 5

• My current crush tbh. He's 6'2 210lbs but built nice because he plays football, nice smile, brown hair, voice not to deep. He's very silly but very sweet, and smart his gpa is a 3.8. He knows when to be serious and when to joke around, He is perfect to me

1|0
    0|0
  • physically: not important much taller then me is ok
    personality:polite thougtfull romantic emotional

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a guy who is a little taller than me, he has a deep voice, a beautiful smile. He is sometimes silly, but he is very mature and knows when to stop joking around. Always makes me laugh and is my best friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first and only crush is pretty much my dream guy. He's just a little taller than me ( which I think is nice, because some of my friends have really tall bfs and they can't even reach to kiss them!) he's very intelligent, although he says he is not, and funny too! Only downside is he lives quite a long way away :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive, dark features, scruffy, strong, 5'8"-6'3", intelligent, chill, dry sense of humor, caring, adventurous, real; wants me to be his.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• All will be the same -__- A guy who cares her, romantic, manly, rich, funny, tall, muscular, dark or fair (only this would change.)

0|0
    0|0