Asking a guy out - turn on or turn off?

Guys, how do you feel if girl you like asks you out?
Does i look desperate or do you like it? Would you consider such a woman to be a marriage material?

• Cool, I would like it.
  • Turn off.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would assume you were faking interest. I've seen girls do that and then tool a guy so she could like hot shit, that way the guys she wanted to approach her would do so.

I would immediately turn you down, no questions asked. Big. Fucking. Turnoff.

What Guys Said 7

• I LOVE when girls ask me out!! If women want 'equality' they should embrace all aspects of that!!
    I like aggressive women, that like what they like, and TELL me, that we are going out!! :)

• Well if I like her of course I'm going to be happy about it. Why wouldn't I be? :)

And no it's not going to make you look desperate lol. wtf. Does this mean you consider guys desperate when they ask you out?

• Sure i wouldn't mind as long as i found her attractive. But none the less i would probably say yes since i don't do well rejecting people. Or i might say i already had a girlfriend but sometimes i am speechless and won't come up with an excuse.

• this guy is flirting with me online (but is very reserved when we talk face to face), he sends me messages where he compliments how I look like, but i simply don´t get why is he not making a move. he is single

• but what can be a reason that he didn´t do it? i even hinted i would like to make him a tour guide in his home place, but he just said that he is not local there anymore.. was it a rejection?

• Stop being a baby and ask him directly, If he rejects you then you now don't have to be so high strung about it.

• Eh, I don't know that it would make a difference in the way I viewed her honestly.

• I would like it.

Marriage material? I'd have to know more about her first.

• If she is hot, turn on. If not, turn off

Common sense

• it's awesome it's the best thing ever

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys like it, some don't