I want to ask a guy out, I've never talked to him before though. How do I do it without seeming creepy?

I've noticed him before, and I want to ask him on a date. But I don't know how ask him, or introduce myself without sounding like a creep. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Smile at him next time you see him and say hello. nothing else. Next time you see him do the same and ask for his name. next time you say hello ask im if we would like to accompany you somewhere. best of luck

What Guys Said 2

• Say I don't want to sound like a creep or scare you off but would you like to go out with me?

• Ummm I would recomend to create a situation that he is force in a natural way to talk to you, is always important to never show that you are so inerested in him that you talked to him first. so you need to develope a small plan or excuse to talk to him, after is all easy for you.

What Girls Said 1

• Build a friendship first then find mutal interests. Then invite him to something that incorporates those interests e. g. If he likes sushi invite him to a new sushi place in town you heard was good