I like this guy and I don't know if he likes me back and I don't know what to do about it?

Okay so let's rewind about 2 years. I dated Jordan, and we lasted a week considering the fact that I was wrapped up in another guy at the time. This guy that I was wrapped up in, Kenton, really screwed with my heart and I've been afraid of dating someone ever since. Now, two years later... Jordan and I are good friends. I recently hung out with him and his brother and a couple of his other friends and now I have really strong feelings for his brother Brandon. Jordan says it's weird for him because he hates Brandon and because Jordan and I dated, but then again he said that he wouldn't be mad if, let's say, that me and Brandon were to ever date. I'm not too sure if there's even a chance of Brandon feeling the same way because of the fact that not a lot of people do. I'll be honest and say that I'm not the skinniest person and sometimes I can be really annoying but I really am not a bad person, and I am a good person in a relationship. But I really would like to ask him how he feels about me but I have absolutely no confidence at all, and I am so afraid of rejection. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Get over your fear and ask otherwise the not knowing will kill you.

• What if you're seriously afraid of getting hurt again though?

• There are no guarantees in life. A broken heart hurts like hell but the hurt will pass. If you do nothing then you're wasting time. Let's say he's not interested. At least you'll know so you can move on and find someone else that is interested.

What Girls Said 0