Have I become his booty call?

Met a guy online. Dated four times. The first three times he came on very strong and did quite some public display of affections sort of stuff. He used to text every day. Had sex for the first time on the third date and I stayed over at his place. Then we didn't see each other for two weeks. Both of us have been out of town for the same weekend and quite busy. He is not texting as frequently as before, maybe three/four times every week.

Fourth date, he cooked me dinner at his place. Then we watched some movie and had sex. He sort of sent me away saying though he wished me to stay but it would be too difficult to get up the next day. He then sent me to the metro station and kissed me goodbye.

Just wondering, have I become his booty call?

What Guys Said 1

• Even after having sex with him, it sounded like he genuinely wanted to spend time with you by cooking you dinner and whatnot.

I think girls read too much into texting becoming less frequent. It was probably just more regular earlier on because he wanted to keep your attention on him and you are still in the learning stages of what he's all about and likes/dislikes, etc. You got used to it being the norm and it confused you when it slowed down.

It doesn't necessarily mean that he's losing interest in you or that he JUST wants sex. Now if he finds excuses not to spend more time with you especially in non sexual ways, then you can worry about it.

What Girls Said 0