My boobs keep getting smaller? What do guys prefer voluptuous or fit?

So I used to have a 34DD boobs with a big butt. I wasn't fat in anyway but I wasn't tone either. I am 5'5 and 120 pounds now but it seems the more I exercise the smaller my boobs and butt get...

• Voluptuous
  • fit

Most Helpful Girl

• Exercising is good for you don't stop because your boobs and butt are getting smaller. The simple fact is that if you exercise your boobs and butt are going to decrease in size to a point (they won't change much though) because they are composed of mostly fat in the first place. If you don't want that to show you can tone the muscles in your butt and under your breasts to appear as if they have remained the same size (and may even look better who knows?).

• I do feel better and it feels good to be healthy I just don't want to have no boobs you know :S although I guess that's almost impossible for my case.

• I am a 34 B and work out regularly, my breasts stay the same now, your body won't let you lose that much unless you become anorexic, bolemic, etc. Do what makes you feel the best abiut yourself, that's all that matters

What Guys Said 9

• Generally not a fan of DD boobs, they tend to be floppy and not very appealing. I'd rather have a more fit girl with something smaller and more perky up top.

• I've gone from kate upton to megan fox in terms of boob size now ugh. haha I liked my boobs before though

• Fit, always fit. Do not worry about the size of your tits. Men like tits, no matter what size they are.

• Nooooooo your booooooobs

• They are getting smaller because your body was storung fat there lol. Look I bet you they look just fine

• we don't care

• I doesn't matter if you are thick, skinny, fit, fat... if you are happy with your body and confident about your look, guys will see that in you be all over you.

• I love fit girls and small boobs so this is a win/Win situation!

• Ideal woman is big chested, small waisted

• i would rather have a girl with smaller firm breast then big fat floppy boob with pancake nipples.

What Girls Said 0