Should I message her back after no reply?

I do a lot of online dating and my number one issue is that 9.999 times out of 10 I get no reply. Nothing, not even an acknowledgement.

Now, I know why that is, given how woman are flooded by troglodyte messages all day every day, so I get lost in the flotsam. My question is, should I keep trying to message a girl if I get no reply?

I tend to message, get nothing, assume she's not interested and move on. But now I am hearing persistence shows a more committed interest and increases my likely hood of being noticed. Honestly, I just don't know. What do you think?

What Girls Said 2

• No. Leave her alone. Women love a chase. Always consider yourself worthy of someone and do not lower yourself for a girl that doesn't see how good of a guy you are. Never chase her. This is a secret I don't like to tell a lot of men. Lol

• Try replying with more than just hi, I tend to respond to guy who took a look at my profile and acknowledge something from their profile, like taste in music or shows.

What Guys Said 0