I'm a African American female and my preference for guys is Hispanic and white guy but my question is do either of those like black girls?

I like Hispanic more than white because most white guys are stuck up

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like how you have preferences so do guys regardless of color, ethinicity, nationality, or race. Me personally I don't like black girls in that sexual way I'll be friends with one and everything, but not like date them or anything. Everybody is different I am sure you can find white guys who like black girls I know there is a good amount out there.

• It depends how black we are talking about though if she a light black like bi-racial and if she was attractive I would. Not racist or anything just my preference

• Thanks for Mh

• Your welcome

What Guys Said 15

• I am attracted to black girls. I think they're beatiful. I would date them if they had a good beatiful

• I'm hispanic but I can't see myself with a black woman. Most black girls I see around here only hang out with other black people and they seem very annoying, loud, disrespectful and full of themselves. :) So their personalities rarely attract me and I feel like they would probably hate my personality too since I don't like screaming and talking very loudly in public.

That being said I have seen some really attractive black women that made me go "DAMN THAT GIRL IS HOT. CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOME PIECE OF DAT ASS." lol for example I find these black women very attractive: Beyonce, Bianca Lawson, Gabrielle Union, Halle Berry, Kat Graham, Kerry Washington, Meagan Good, Paula Patton, Rihanna, Thandie Newton, Sanaa Lathan and Zoƫ Kravitz.

But I'm sure there are plenty of hispanics and whites who love some chocolate love. :)

• Lol I love the part when you say you don't like yelling and being loud I get on people all the time is the tell my name out in the store or be loud like I can't stand it

• Yeah you never know because I'm some are different

• I didn't mean I'm lol

• My mother is Hispanic (non-white) and my father is white. I can tell you for a fact, I like black girls.

• I think there are some that will, but honestly, I don't think it's a large percentage. I don't see black girl/white guy couples very often, so I think that explains it all.

• I mean I do but I'm more attracted to Hispanics

• I thought you were going to say someplace like a large city, but NC? Hard to believe that there are many black girls with white guys in the rural south.

• Yeah there are kinda a lot

• I don't mesh well to A LOT of groups of women when dating. Most black women I've met told me they don't date outside their race. In addition, they probably don't find me attractive anyways, since I act really white, care a lot about science and math over other stuff, and don't like trap music. I couldn't care less about skin color, I care more about sharing something in common. I share very little in common with a lot of white women, even less so with any woman outside my race.

I would date a black or Latina girl first if given the choice to pick a race outside of my own, though.

• You seem like a pretty cool guy I feel the same way because I listen to all types of music so it seems like they judge me

• Of course dont you know all women are beautiful including you

• Aww you are the sweetest

• The same answer applies to all these kind of questions. Some do, some don't.

• i love dating the black ladys

• "most white guys are stuck up"

you are under 18

ok then

media.giphy.com/media/sZDPNsiMeGgrC/giphy.gif

• Are offend? I mean I never said all I said SOME but if your not why get offend and I didn't know age mattered

• Actually, you didn't say "some" you said "most" ^_^
      and age matters because you haven't even fully got into the dating game, and you're already making ignorant assumptions

• Well most I have met are stuck up and I have dated like 2 white guys they weren't stuck up

• I wouldn't say I prefer black girls but I have met a few who I thought were really pretty and would consider dating

• is not about racism is about taste, I am Latino and many hispanic love black but is not my taste n. n if you are looking for one you can do it!! many love African style!

• But I'm not African...

• African American sorry XD even tho I dont kwnow the diference apart from your nationality XD

• ... Umm tbh I'm not fully "AFRICAN" since that's what you want to call me my father is black and Indian and my mother is black and white so there for I'm not full African 🌵

• I am white an only Latina and white or native American women for me

• Write me back. A lot of black women are hot.
    kennedyukraine@yahoo. com
    I am Robert

• Depends on the guy, I'm white and I would date a black girl, just dont be the srerotypical onrs

• I'm not the stereotype

• I know knot all just some

• I mean, I would gladly date a black girl,( not african-american is you were born in America, then you are just American, as bill Cosby once said ) some are just beautiful

• That's racisss!

• How?

• Lol don't get me wrong I will date a black guy but I have had very very bad experiences with them

• What is that suppose to mean

What Girls Said 7

• Love yourself.

• It depends on the individual. Some like and some don't.

• You can't generalize like that. Some will not find black girls appealing at all, and some will find them to be the most beautiful of all.

• Yes i look Mexican but I'm not... and yes cuz I'm just like you and a lot of Hispanic and white guys talk to me more than black guys:)

• "Most white guys are stuck up"?
    Yes some whites and hispanics like black girls.

• Most of the white guys I have talked to are stuck up ik there is a lot that's not but there is a lot that is

• What's wrong with biracial guys? If you're pretty, white guys and Latinos don't deserve you in my opinion.

• Why don't you think the deserve me

• Nope
    rollingout.com/.../interracial-couple1.jpg

never happens
    media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/.../...e6ab9e806f2b.jpg

completely impossible
    www.singleblackmale.org/.../...and-black-woman.jpg

and you do know Latino guys come in all colors right? There are guys from the Dominican Republic that are probably much, much darker than you and guys from Spain that are white. Brazil has a little bit of everything.

• What? I'm friend has a white boyfriend and they are engage soon to be married

• Yeah. She's probably just really ugly and can't get anyone

• It's called SARCASM.. obviously it can happen that's why I posted pictures of black girls and latino men.. I swear the point COMPLETELY got missed