Am I getting seriously played and can't see it?

Okay so I'm 16 and I met this boy on tinder, he's 18. I only got tinder as a complete joke with a friend but then this boy (let's call him Brandon) and I started speaking and have gotten so close in the last 4 weeks. We live about 45 minutes away from each other and he can drive so yeah if we went out it would suck but wouldn't be a massive problem. Anyway, Branson pops up to me every night on Snapchat since we started talking and he is so incredibly sweet! Always calls me beautiful, tells me how much he wants to come and meet me and when he does he will ask me out face to face. I always tell him how sweet he is and he always says 'only to you bubba'. I even said that I wouldn't have sex with him until we had been going out quite a while and he said it was completely fine. Only thing is, we've been talking barely 4 weeks and we're already talking this seriously. This leads me to wonder, is he playing me? We can talk until like 4 in the morning sometimes and we can keep the conversation going freely, but I guess I've been so badly hurt in the past that I have extreme caution with any boy that takes the slightest interest in me. I mean, I have this crazy idea that this is all just words and he is saying it to loads of other girls because it's only words at the end of the day. Am I being paranoid and he is genuinely interested or am I being played AGAIN and just falling for the same old tricks? :(

P. s sorry for the really long paragraph hahaha

• being played, classic lines he's using on loads of girls
  • he's genuinely interested, calm down and get with him

Most Helpful Guy

• give him a chance, hear him out and meet him. we ant really say anything for sure when basing all we know on a screen. he sounds genuine and i always give credit to guys who use the words beautiful over the word hot

• He has called me hot a few times but is usually things like beautiful, gorgeous, hunny and bubba hahah! ;) thanks for your help though, much appreciated :-)

• not a problem:) and in the unlikely event that he turns out to be a jerk, everyone here will find out about it haha

• moat helpful? why i am honoured thank you :D

What Guys Said 5

• Stop making presumptions about his intentions- never the less, apply caution. You're easy pray for older boys and the speed at which your relationship is progressing suggests 'long' isn't very 'long' at all.

• So I basically I need to chill out but also sounds like he is saying what I want to hear for the short term?

• It sounds like what both a guy who wants in your pants and a guy who wants into your heart would say... just go forward with open eyes and keep a level head. Don't attach yourself to any outcome and play it by day.

• Okay thank you :-)

• Its not hard for men find sex and same goes for you. pretty much money can get anything except pure love. that y rich people always have problem relationship. If he willing put time talking to you that mean want something more a one night stand. Majority guy want sex and if you can't give him that he will look for another girl, I don't mean let him have it his way but don't make it like impossible goal for him like got get marry or give me years. Another thing he not sure your intention either as what you want. You can say you want this and that but no proof

• I'm not against sex, if anything I want to have sex with him but I do not want to be played, that's why I'm holding it back for a while to see how much graft he puts in and judge whether he actually wants me.

I've said that I would love to be his girlfriend but want to meet him more often and get to know him better. He knows that's what I want.

I guess it's just me being damaged because of my past and passing it on to current relationships :/

Thank you anyway, much appreciated :-)

• You're both taking it seriously. It sounds fine. You can't be paranoid forever. Just trust him until he proves that he can't be trusted.

• He sounds genuine and he seem to be forcing you into anything. If he was though you'd have to question him and winder what his intentions are, but as far as I'm concerned innocent until proven guilty. Just go along with him but just don't do anything serious early on. Good luck

• Just go with it for now and see where it goes

What Girls Said 2

• It's honestly hard to tell. If he's talking to you a lot and stays up late at night talking to you, chances are he does like you. A guy wouldn't waste that kind of time on just any girl he's talking to. Especially if he has other girls as well.

in my opinion he is interested, but if you prefer to take things slow then do so. Go on dates, get to know each other and let things flow naturally.

If he is initiating contact sometimes and making time to see you then those are good signs that he likes you and is interested.

If he starts ignoring you and you start slipping as a priority, then he's not interested and it's better to move on.

• Don't let past bad experiences stop you from making great new ones. Just don't invest your heart entirely until you've spent some proper time together. To be cliché, life is a journey. This journey has many stops and the people you meet along the way can make it truly wonderful. Of course there will be some bad times again, but that's life, it keeps on going and anything can happen.