[POLL] Preference of physical attributes (EVERYONE)?

What do you think is the most important physical attribute out of the listed options? Also, how would you rank them in a list of importance? And finally, how important are they all to you?

• Face
  • Height
  • Body

Most Helpful Girl

• Face is probably the most important as it is what you have to see all the time! Followed very closely by height, a guy doesn't have to be tall in general, just at least an inch or so taller than me? Lastly, body. Not because body isn't important but because if a guy doesn't have massive muscles or is carrying some extra weight I'm not a judgmental enough bitch to throw away something good over something so petty :)

Help me with my question (on profile) :(

What Girls Said 5

• I would say it's face.
    In a order of importance: face, body, height.

They're all important. The first thing I notice in a guy is his face, so if I like his face, then I'm attracted to him.
    I'm not into guys with too much muscles, so as long as he's fit or thin it's okay for me.
    Well, height it's another important attribute. I like guys who are tall or taller than me (which is not hard to find).

• It's all about that face, bout that face, no treble.
    Don't care too much about height.
    For the body, fit and average is nice.
    Face is important though.

• I am trying to be objective: Height, face and body. In that order.
    The majority of women love tall guys.

• I'm a sucker for height. Followed very closely (they flip flop) by face and a distant physique.

An average face on a tall body is more attractive to me than a hot face on an average height body. But an attractive face on a short body is better than an ugly face on a tall body.

• It has to be face.

What Guys Said 4

• face
    body
    height

That is the default face, and do note that extremes can make the proority change, but only on on individual basis. Also while face really stands out, body and height is more or less tied (and conected).

• Faceeeeeeee always.

• Body, hands down. I have much more appreciation for a nice body, than a pretty face.

• Body first face second.