Im an attractive swm living in the south (Knoxville, Tn); how can I meet and how should I approach an attractive black woman?

Long story short, with the exception of college (which I have already graduated) there aren't many opportunities to meet attractive black women where I live. I dont like bars or meeting women in this type of venue. Other than online dating, any suggestions? I should alsoention that I haven't dated in over two years and have spent those recovering from a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you see them approach them like how you would approach any other woman.

What Girls Said 2

• You going have to go to bars to franking honest, especially if you looking for just black women. You can also try going to a venue that plays Jazz in the evening or one of those poetic events.

(i'm a black women myself and I don't hang out in any of those venues i mention above but my friends who are single and black do)

• Most black women can't stand white men. Maybe try a Hispanic or Asian.

What Guys Said 0