Is it weird to like older men?

I dont mean like 65 year olds but like I like guys who are 4-10 years older than me. Is that weird? My girl friends laugh at me whenever I mention it like is it really that bad to like a guy that much older?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your girl friends are very immature. If you're very mature for your age, intelligent and worldly,4-10 years difference is not that big a deal. If you are compatible with each other and both have the same idea of fun times, then that's what important; but, if it's just an infatuation and physical attraction then it probably won't last for long.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, it's normal. Men improve a lot with age.

What Girls Said 4

• No it's not weird at all!!! I'm 22 and I like guys older the same age range like yours, don't listen to your friends. Haha

• completely normal :)

• well maybe a little bit but each person have the right to like whoever he likes.

• Not at all! :) I am attracted to guys 10+ years older than me. Age is just a number ;) (unless you're under 20, then it may be a little weird, hah)